Thursday 26 May 2011

plus_one_linen

After another day of sorting at Doo's, in preparation for this weekends garage sale, I'm exhausted & seeing crosses. The end is in sight.....
The L.F. & I ordered this above lovely linen fabric from Spoonflower last night. We ordered the upholstery weight for a chair we're currently working on. It's such a fantastic site for fabrics as you can choose which weight fabric you require depending on the project. The prices are really reasonable plus they're all by independent designers. I'll post photos of the resurrected chair (another roadside find) once we've finished.
I'm off to put my feet up. The L.F. is cooking dinner tonight. Yippee.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

That fabric is really beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Suzy. I will post photos soon....waiting is always the hardest part with Spoonflower but it will be worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...