Monday 20 June 2011

Crafty Monday Collage


Here's a collage I made today for a course I'm currently doing. It was really fun taking the time to find images that speak of me. It's been so long since I've made one of these. I was reminded of the simple pleasures in cutting and pasting, all over again.

I'm still recovering from a terribly fun night out to celebrate a friends birthday on Saturday night. It's always a good sign when you wake up laughing the next day...and two days later you're still crying with laughter over the complete silliness of it all. Oh, thank you fine friends! I haven't laughed that much in ages xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a playful collage!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thank you! It was a lot of fun making it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...