Wednesday 23 November 2011

Ready for a new life


Another 2 chairs complete. I'm making headway, stealing a little time here and a little time there, making friends with my compressor and becoming more efficient. My skill level is expanding with each job. It's a great feeling building a skill. Now I need to get a move on and open a little online store.

I've added a new page for those of you who love to drool over chairs in all their guises and included links I'm often snooping around on for inspiration.

x

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
- Seneca

2 comments:

teri said...

absolutely impressive!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thank you teri! I enjoyed doing them. Hopefully they find a good home now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...