Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sharing the love


A little list of lovely people & places to visit:

Daily imprint. I especially enjoyed the interview with Hallie Burton.

Reading about the adventures of the Click Clack Gorilla living in a caravan community in Germany. Marvelling at the size of her van & the fact that she's about to have a baby. Wow!

I know I've listed it before but there's always so much to delight over at habit.

This magic wallet by Mini-eco is about to hit my to-do-list. I love it.

Permablitz Melbourne. What an amazing idea, eating the suburbs one backyard at a time.

Kiuyu. The rescuing makes me bop about the house. It's possibly the sound of the casio that makes me so happy.

Enjoy xox

a late addition... Ben's cold pond water blog. I'm so impressed Ben. Winter in the uk...are you mad?

2 comments:

Melissa@Vidastyle said...

oooh my kids would love that wallet, they are really into magic tricks at the moment!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Yes, it's cool isn't it! Hours of fun. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...