Wednesday 25 January 2012

Summer PJ's




You may remember this sweet Liberty fabric from way back here. I was going to make a pair of pants for the Z man to take away with us...but somehow in all the holiday preparations it slipped off the list.
With the midday heat bearing down on us yesterday we retreated from our blow up pool to the air-conditioned indoors. We only need to use our air-conditioning around 3 times a year as our house stays pretty pool. Yesterday however, topped the charts and so on it went.
Z, to his great delight, watched a movie while I whipped up a pair of pj's using this very rock star pattern by Dana at Made.
They have a slightly flared leg with a low riding elasticised waist... perfect for emergency toilet scrambles!
The second pair I made with one eye on the Nadal and Berdych match last night. They're not so rock star but there's plenty of room to run around in.
The pattern is a ripper, super easy and so fast to whip up. No previous sewing experience is needed to succeed, I promise. I'm thinking a pair of these may be in order for Z's first day at kinder next week.

2 comments:

Bruise Mouse said...

These look gorgeous. I just wish my kiddies were little enough to still wear them.

Adventures with Dementia said...

I'm thinking I'll make a pair for me. They're so sweet. I'm sure I can take a pattern off an old pair of PJ's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...