Friday 24 May 2013

Thank you moochus


The time has come.  We're setting off in 3 more sleeps.  Whoo hoo.  It feels a little surreal.  Most things are organised, I hope! 

I just wanted to say a big thank you here to everyone who has encouraged, supported and inspired us to take this trip.  The L.F. & I have made it happen but not without an amazing amount of support around us.  So to the house-sitters, dog-sitters, mail sorters, lawn mowers, logistical coordinators & neighbours, a huge thank you!  ........ To the L.F.'s colleagues for stepping up and stepping in, I salute you.  A million thank you's to all the U1 team.  To the friends who have been so generous with imparting information and for offering up their homes to us, my deep gratitude to you...... huge squeezes will ensue once I get my hands on you!  I can't wait.

Lastly, to our mooch..... We'll miss you. xx

1 comment:

Bruise Mouse said...

So excited for you all. What a fab adventure!
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...